Whole Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe serves:12
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time1 hr
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 3 lbs./1.5 kg)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Remove leaves from cauliflower and cut out most of the core making sure head stays in one piece. Place in 8-in. (20 cm) baking dish with water. Cover tightly with foil.
- Roast 45 to 50 minutes until cauliflower is tender when pierced with tip of knife.
- Combine Mayonnaise and Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix in bowl. Spread evenly on cauliflower. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Roast uncovered 15 minutes or until browned.
- CHEF’S TIP: For an added herb flavour, try using herb flavoured bread crumbs or stirring fresh chopped herbs into the Alfredo mixture.
See nutrition information for sodium content.