Chipotle Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe serves:10
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time8 hr
- 3 -lb. (1.5 kgs) boneless pork shoulder
- 1 cup (250 mL) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground chipotle chili powder*
- Arrange pork in slow cooker. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine remaining ingredients, then pour over pork; turn to coat. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until pork is fork-tender.
- Remove pork; reserve juices, removing fat. Shred pork with fork. Return shredded pork and reserved juices to slow cooker. Serve on warm hamburger buns or medium-sized crusty rolls with coleslaw, if desired.
- CHEF’S TIP: Enjoy as burritos by wrapping in large whole wheat flour tortillas with shredded cheese, lettuce and chopped tomato.
- *For the chipotle spice lover, add an extra 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder