Sliced Pork Chops with Creamy Parmesan Pasta & Roasted Brussels Sprouts
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||320 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Stand Time30 min
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick boneless pork chops, cut into strips
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Oil and if desired, salt and pepper, in large roasting pan. Roast 40 minutes, stirring once, until Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Meanwhile, season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in mustard and pork. Serve with roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of fibre, vitamin C and iron.
See nutrition information for sodium content.