Roasted Cauliflower With Creamy Bacon Parma-Rosa Sauce
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||270 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- 1 large_head cauliflower (about 3 lbs./1.5 kg), cut into florets (about 12 cups/3 L)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 slices reduced sodium bacon, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220 C. Arrange cauliflower in single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle with Oil and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Roast, stirring once, until golden, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Remove bacon with slotted spoon and set aside. Whisk together 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk and Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce in medium bowl and stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, whisking frequently, until thickened, about 4 minutes. Cover and keep warm.
- Arrange cauliflower on serving platter. Drizzle with sauce and garnish with bacon.
- Each serving of this side dish is an excellent source of fibre and vitamin C.
See nutrition information for sodium content.