Easy Cheddar Broccoli Pasta With Crispy Chicken Fingers
Flavourfully Wholesome. Try this tonight for dinner to sneak extra veggies into your kids' diets.
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Homestyle Cheddar Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick strips
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Homestyle Cheddar Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, adding broccoli florets with the pasta.
- Meanwhile, season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Toss chicken in bread crumbs to coat. Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook half of the chicken, turning to brown on all sides, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining margarine and chicken.
- Serve chicken with Pasta.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec
Each serving of this kid-friendly meal is a good source of iron and a source of calcium and fibre.
See nutrition information for sodium content.