Swedish Meatballs with Pasta
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||210 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- Combine ground beef, Knorr® Brown Gravy Mix and 1/8 tsp. (.5 mL) allspice in medium bowl and shape into 24 meatballs. Brown meatballs in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook, covered, shaking pan occasionally, until meatballs are done, about 4 minutes. Remove meatballs and set aside.
- Bring milk and water to a boil in same skillet. Stir in remaining 1/8 tsp. (.5 mL) allspice, Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish and carrots. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta and carrots are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in meatballs and cranberry sauce and heat through.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh dill.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of calcium and iron.