Gremolata Chicken Pasta
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick, (or cutlets)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) PLUS 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish
- 6 ounces (180 g) haricots verts , cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) finely grated lemon peel
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1/4 cup (60 mL) margarine and pour into shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in margarine, then bread crumbs until evenly coated; set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and cook, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining margarine and chicken; set aside and keep warm.
- Add water to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish; return to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in haricots verts and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta and haricot verts are tender, about 4 minutes. Meanwhile, to make gremolata, combine parsley, lemon peel and garlic in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange Pasta on platter. Slice chicken and place on top of Pasta. Sprinkle with gremolata.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec.
Gremolata is a chopped herb condiment classically made of lemon zest, garlic, and parsley.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, vitamin C and iron.
*See nutrition information for sodium content.