|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time15 min
- Chill Time2 hr
- 1 can (796 mL.) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks, about 2 cups (500 mL)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks, about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into chunks, about 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups Knorr® Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Pulse tomatoes in food processor until chopped. Remove to large bowl; set aside. Pulse cucumber, pepper and onion in food processor, in batches, until finely chopped. Remove to same bowl.
- Stir in Knorr® Vegetable Broth, vinegar and garlic. Cover and chill until cold, about 2 hours. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Each serving of this soup is an excellent source of vitamin C and a source of fiber.