Korean BBQ Beef Tacos
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil, warmed
- 1 Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 lb. flank steak, cut into 3-in. (7.5 cm) pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Asian BBQ Rice Side Dish
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 (15 cm. ea.) tortillas, warmed
- Combine oil with Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube(s) in small cup, mashing with fork until blended; rub over steak.
- Cook steak in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until desired doneness. Remove steak and set aside. Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® in same skillet according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine carrot, snow peas, green onions and lime juice in medium bowl; set aside.
- Thinly slice steak. Evenly divide rice between tortillas. Top with steak, then vegetable mixture.
- TIP: Try using lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.