Shrimp Raffaello Skillet
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 12 ounces (350 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Garlic Raffaello Pasta Side Dish
- 8 ounces (227 g) sugar snap peas, (about 2 cups/500 mL), trimmed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) garlic croutons, crushed
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp turning once until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Garlic Raffaello Pasta Side Dish in same skillet according to package directions, keeping skillet partially covered and stirring in snap peas during last 4 minutes of cook time.
- Remove from heat; stir in shrimp and let stand covered 3 minutes. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- TIP: For a nice kick, serve topped with freshly ground black pepper.
TIP: Feel free to substitute snow peas for the sugar snap peas.