One Pot Pasta
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 12 ounces linguine
- 2 containers cherry tomatoes, (about 2 cups/500 mL each), halved
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Combine 4 1/2 cups (1.125 mL) water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, uncooked linguine, tomatoes, onion, Becel® Oil and garlic in 5-quart (5 L) saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil mixture, stirring and turning linguine frequently, until linguine is tender and water is almost evaporated but mixture is still saucy, about 10 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Use whole wheat linguine instead of regular linguine for more fibre.
- Each serving of this pasta is low in fat and a good source of fibre and iron.
*See Nutrition Information for sodium content.