Mediterranean Beef Grill with Pasta
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Chill Time30 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) lean ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) dried Italian seasoning
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sliced black olives
- Combine beef, Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix, 2 Tbsp (30 mL) water and Italian seasoning in medium bowl. Shape into 12 sausage shapes. Chill 30 minutes.
- Grill, turning once, until done, about 8 minutes.
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, adding tomatoes and olives during last 2 minutes of cook time.
- TIP: Serve with grilled vegetables or a Greek-style salad.
- Each serving of this dish provides ½ serving of vegetables and is a good source of iron.