Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 12 ounces (350 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground chipotle chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) pasta sauce
- 8 taco size flour tortillas
- Combine ingredients for Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce in medium bowl, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Cook ground chipotle pepper in same skillet over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce mixture and pasta sauce and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in shrimp and remove from heat.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings such as Knorr® Vegetable Guacamole, chopped onion, tomato, cilantro, and lime wedges.
- Each serving of this taco is a source of calcium and fibre.
- TIP: For a heartier taco stir 2 cups cooked Mexican-style vegetables such as corn, black beans or diced zucchini into shrimp mixture. Also delicious in taco shells.