Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 4 Tbsp. Becel® Oil, divided
- 8 salmon fillets (about 2 lbs/1 kg)
- 2 lbs. asparagus, trimmed
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets each with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Oil.
- Arrange salmon on 1 prepared pan and asparagus on the other. Drizzle asparagus with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and toss to coat; brush salmon with remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Roast 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and asparagus are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions.
- To serve, arrange asparagus on platter; top with salmon and drizzle with sauce.
- TIP: For a zesty twist to your Hollandaise Sauce, stir in 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon or whole grain mustard.
- TIP: The salmon and asparagus are also delicious grilled instead of roasted. Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a source of calcium and iron.