Hearty Spinach & Ham Frittata
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked ham
- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Whisk together Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix and milk, then whisk in eggs.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick, oven proof skillet and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 2 minutes or until wilted and some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until eggs begin to set. Sprinkle cheese over top and transfer to oven. Bake 15 minutes or until frittata is set and cheese is golden brown.
- TIP: Serve with a side garden salad for a complete meal.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a good source of calcium and iron.