|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 thin crust prebaked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups your favourite cut up cooked vegetables, such as peppers, onions and mushrooms
- Prepare Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix using 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk. If using unbaked crust, roll dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread pizza crust with Sauce, then top with cheese and vegetables. Bake according to package directions until cheese is bubbly and crust is crisp.
- Tasty Tip: Make a delicious and easy arugula salad dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and sprinkled with a few shavings of Parmesan cheese. You'll feel like you're at an Italian restaurant!
- Each serving of this pizza is an excellent source of calcium and a good source of vitamin C.