Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a good source of calcium.