Baked Haddock with Orange Hollandaise
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) haddock fillets
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) finely grated orange zest, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place haddock on prepared pan. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Combine 2 tsp. (10 mL) orange zest and Becel® Buttery Taste margarine. Spread over haddock. Bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions, adding orange juice and remaining zest. Serve with haddock.
- TIP: Add 1 bunch trimmed asparagus to baking pan during the last 15 minutes cook time for a delicious veggie side!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.