Maple Glazed Roast Loin of Pork
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe serves:10
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time40 min
- 3 lbs. boneless loin of pork
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place pork in roasting pan; rub with Becel® Oil and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Roast 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Continue roasting until meat thermometer reaches 145°F (65°C), about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring Knorr® Simply Chicken Broth and cinnamon stick to a boil in small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add apple and cranberries and cook until apple is tender and liquid is slightly thickened, about about 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup.
- Pour maple glaze over pork during last 5 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with fruits and pan juices.
- TIP: To add an extra hint of spice, stud pork loin with cloves before roasting.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.