Garlic Alfredo Primavera Spaghetti
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time11 min
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/4 lb. (125 g) thinly sliced ham, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) skim milk
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Alfredo Spaghetti Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) asparagus, cut in 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until ham starts to brown, about 3 minutes. Remove ham from saucepan; set aside.
- Bring water and milk to a boil over high heat in same saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® and cook according to package directions, stirring in asparagus during last 4 minutes of cook time.
- Let stand covered 4 minutes. Stir in ham, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec.
Each serving of this dish is a good source of calcium and iron.