Honey Mustard Pork Chops & Rice
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||200 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops , (about 1 lb./450 g)
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- Heat oil in large skillet and cook chops, turning once, until almost done, about 6 minutes. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
- Stir carrots and water into same skillet and cook covered until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in honey and mustard. Return chops to skillet; turn to coat. Cook until chops are done, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with hot Knorr® Sidekicks®.