|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time1 hr 10 min
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking or roasting pan. Bake uncovered until done, about 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Serve this meatloaf with Knorr® Savoury Mashed Potatoes made with Knorr® Homestyle Stock, steamed broccoli, and warm tomatoes for a satisfying, balanced weeknight meal.
- Each serving of this meatloaf is a good source of iron.