Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450g)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).
- Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.
- TIP: Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavour and valuable nutrients to this meal-worthy salad.
- Each serving of this salad is high in fibre, a good source of iron, and provides 2 servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.