Cheesy Potato Chicken Casserole
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time40 min
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar Bacon Potatoes Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2 cups (500 mL) cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Combine Knorr® Sidekicks®, Becel® Buttery Taste margarine and water in 1.5 L greased casserole; stir until margarine melts. Stir in milk, chicken, peas and 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbling and edges are golden. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec.
Each serving of this casserole is high in fibre, a source of iron, and an excellent source of calcium.