Primavera Florentine Lasagna
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time13 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 package (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried basil
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Vegetable Primavera Pasta Side Dish, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 9 x 5-inch (23 cm x 12.5 cm) loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, egg, basil, nutmeg and 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan in medium bowl.
- Layer bottom of prepared pan with 1/2 of the spinach mixture, then top with 1/2 of the prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; repeat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan..
- Bake 25 minutes or until top is lightly golden.