Weeknight Spaghetti & Meatballs
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 jar (640 mL.) pasta sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef , Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, egg and garlic in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
- Bring pasta sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in large saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until meatballs start to become firm, about 5 minutes. Turn meatballs gently, then simmer until done, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti and sprinkle, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Tip: Serve with veggie-filled green salad.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of fibre, and an excellent source of iron.