Salmon with Creamy Avocado Dressing
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) salmon fillet
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable with Becel® Oil in small bowl. Stir in 30 mL cilantro. Remove 10 mL mixture; set aside.
- Arrange salmon on lightly oiled baking sheet, then brush with Stock mixture. Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Mash avocado with the reserved 10 mL stock mixture, Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, remaining cilantro and lime juice until smooth. Serve over salmon.
- TIP: Make an elegant and easy party appetizer by serving small pieces of salmon in individual lettuce cups, topped with the avocado dressing.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, iron, and vitamin C.