Veal Chops with Five Pepper Goat Cheese Sauce
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 4 veal chops, about 4 cm thick
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Five Pepper Classic Sauce Mix
- 1/3 cup herbed goat cheese
- Brush chops with oil and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until chops are done, about 15 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from grill; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare Knorr® Five Pepper Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions. Remove from heat, then stir in cheese until melted. To serve, drizzle sauce over chops.
- Serve with sautéed fresh spinach and our recipe for Knorr® Savoury Mashed Potatoes for an easy meal your family and friends will love!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.