BBQ Chicken Sliders
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Makes 12 sliders
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) chili powder
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 slider buns
- Combine Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix with all ingredients except chicken and buns in medium saucepan with wire whisk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
- Stir chicken into saucepan; heat through.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture onto buns and serve, if desired, with your favorite coleslaw.
- TIP: This recipe also tastes great when made with Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix, if that’s what you have on hand. Simply substitute it for the Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix.
- Each serving of this slider is a source of fibre.