Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Tacos
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||140 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 red onion, sliced into 1.5cm thick rings
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 green bell peppers or red bell peppers, sliced into 1.5cm thick rings
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) reduced fat sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken, Becel® Oil, garlic, cumin, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
- Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from grill and chop vegetables and slice chicken. Stir sour cream into vegetables. Serve with warmed tortillas and your favourite taco toppings.
- TIP: To make steak tacos, substitute sirloin steak and Knorr® Homestyle Stock-Beef for the Chicken and Knorr® Homestyle Stock-Reduced Sodium Chicken.
- Each serving of this taco is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of fibre and iron.