Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chili
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time4 hr
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 medium (0 ) onion, chopped
- 1 can (540 mL) (0 ) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (540 mL) (0 ) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (28 fl. oz/796 mL) (0 ) no-salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
- Inexpensive and versatile, red and black beans are nutritional gems.
- Each serving of this chili is low in fat, very high in fibre, and a good source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.