Easy Pad Thai
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Marinate for5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Sriracha sauce or Asian chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) light peanut butter
- 1 (0 ) egg, lightly beaten
- Combine shrimp, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oil and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 5 minutes. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until shrimp are almost pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cook time, stir in peanut butter and shrimp, then pour egg over Pasta. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until egg is set and shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions, peanuts and/or bean sprouts.
- TIP: Use cut-up chicken instead of shrimp. Be sure to cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and a source of calcium and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.