Skinny Scalloped Potatoes
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time1 hr
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 lbs. russet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F ( 190˚C ). Lightly grease a 2-L shallow baking dish; set aside. Peel and slice potatoes to 3 mm thick.
- Combine Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix, milk, water and thyme.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes in baking dish. Pour 1/3 of leek mixture over potatoes; repeat layers twice ending with leek mixture.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Tip: Pair each serving of this dish with one Knorr® Grilled Herb-Rubbed Citrus Chicken Breast and 1 cup of steamed broccoli.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a good source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.