Lemon Chicken Parmesan Pasta
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 7.5-cm. pieces and pounded thin
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp.(5 mL) all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and chopped
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 30 mL flour. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 5 mL flour and cook, stirring constantly, until flour is toasted, about 1 minute (pan will be dry). Reduce heat to medium and stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
- Serve chicken over prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish sprinkle with capers.
- Tip: For a non-alcoholic version, replace wine with an equal amount of Knorr® Chicken Broth.
- Each serving of this pasta is a source of fibre, calcium, and vitamin C. *Becel® Gold* in Quebec. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.