Indian-Style Tandoori Chicken & Noodles
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder, divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish
- Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 5 mL olive oil-x and sprinkle with 3 mL chili pepper. Blend remaining 10 mL olive oil-x, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dishk according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: For added crunch, toss prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta with chopped roasted cashews or slivered almonds just before serving.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.