Onion Crusted Chicken
Seal in the juiciness, and up the flavour with this savoury solution for quick weeknight dinners.
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 lbs./1 kg)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® Real in medium bowl, then dip in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.