|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Original margarine, divided
- 1 lb. (500 g) uncooked, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups (1 L) sliced assorted fresh vegetables, (broccoli, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash)
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in shrimp and hot Knorr® Sidekicks®. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 bag (500 g) frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained.
- Each serving of this dish provides 2 servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C.