|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin B6||-1 mg|
|Vitamin D||-1 IU|
|Vitamin E||-1 mg|
|Vitamin K||-1 mcg|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. (440 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup (250 g) ham, cut into very thin strips (about 5 oz./150 g)
- 1 can (398 g.) no salt added tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken and ham.
- Stir in tomatoes, water and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Try adding ½ cup of frozen mixed vegetables to this dish for more veggies!
- Each serving of this jambalaya is low in fat and a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.