Garlic Mashed Potatoes
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 6 medium (6 ) all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (about 1.5 kg)
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain. While potatoes are cooking, combine Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and milk in a small saucepan and bring just to a simmer; remove from heat.
- Mash potatoes. Stir in milk mixture and Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*.
- *Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold * in Quebec
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and a source of fibre and iron.