Lemon Garlic Chicken
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs./625 g)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- Dip chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
- *Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold in Quebec