Grilled Chicken with Spinach & Artichoke Pasta
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 IU|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish
- 1 box (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (170 g.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Prepare Knorr Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta according to package directions, adding spinach and artichokes during last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon onto serving platter, then top with chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Try adding ½ cup of mushrooms and ½ cup of sliced bell peppers for more veggies.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a good source of fibre and calcium. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.