Classic Potato Leek Soup
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) dry white wine, (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs. (750 g) all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- Bring Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix, water, wine and potatoes to a boil over high in large saucepot. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Process potato mixture in blender or food processor, in batches, until smooth. Stir in milk just before serving.
- To make Classic Vichyssoise, chill soup completely. Garnish with chopped chives.
- Each serving of this soup is low in fat and a good source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.