Golden Mashed Potatoes
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. (750 mL) Yukon Gold potatoes or your favourite potato, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 2% milk
- 1 Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped herbs
- Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepot; mash. Stir in Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet, Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* and remaining ingredients until melted.
- Pair each serving of this side with one Knorr Grilled Herb-Rubbed Citrus Chicken Breast and 2 cups of mixed green salad. *Becel® Gold in Quebec
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of calcium, and an excellent source of vitamin C.