|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular rice
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet*
- 1 cup frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring occasionally, until rice is golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in ginger and garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water and Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 18 minutes. Stir in vegetables and cook covered 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Let stand 5 minutes.
- To make Szechuan-Style Rice, add crushed red pepper flakes.
Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet .
*Compared to the original recipe.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a source of fibre and vitamin C.