Loaded Scalloped Potatoes
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time35 min
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Scalloped Potatoes Side Dish
- 1 Tbsp. Imperial® margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 pieces bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Sidekicks®, margarine and water 1.5 L greased casserole; stir until margarine melts.
- Stir in milk, broccoli, and 1/2 the bacon and cheese. Bake uncovered 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Let stand covered until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
- Each serving of this dish is high in fibre and an excellent source of calcium and vitamin C.