Grilled Teriyaki Steak & Vegetables
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 4 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.
- TIP: For extra flavor, let steak and vegetables marinate 30 minutes before cooking. Make a Stir-Fry Sandwich with your leftovers. Simply split and toast a crusty baguette, spread on a little Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and your reheated stir-fry recipe. Makes a great Asian sandwich variation!
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C.