French Dip Burgers
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time12 min
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1 lb. (450 g) ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine 1/2 of the Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef with ground beef; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until burgers are done, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water and remaining Stock to a boil over high heat in 1-liter saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes, stirring until Stock is melted. Evenly pour into 4 small bowls. Arrange burgers on buns. Top with cheese and serve with dipping sauce.
- Tip: For a French Onion Dip Burger, top each burger with caramelized onions.