Classic Minestrone Soup
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 1 can (410 g) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (500 g.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, tomatoes and beans until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until wilted, then ditalini. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.