|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time45 min
- 1 lb. (500 g) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) creamed corn
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into a large deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Pot pies can easily be made into single portion mini-pot pies. Divide the recipe into smaller individual ramekins and bake.
- Each serving of this dish provides 3 servings of vegetables and is a good source of fibre and iron.