Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes, (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 large lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium and cook garlic, ginger and orange peel, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add ground chicken and cook 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in water chestnuts, bean sprouts, red pepper, chili flakes and green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine chicken mixture with Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish. Serve lettuce leaves for wrapping and let your family make their own wraps! Serve, if desired, with extra chili flakes and chopped green onions!
- For extra crispy lettuce, soak lettuce leaves in a bowl filled with ice water for 15 minutes, drain, pat the lettuce dry and serve! Filling can be made the day before and re-heated in the microwave!
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 1½ servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.